Terms of Service Agreement
We attach particular importance to the issue of protecting your personal data. and the manner in which we process it. We make every effort to ensure that the personal data entrusted to us is safe with us and process it in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law, in particular in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repealing of Directive 95/46/W). (“GDPR”).
Providing us with personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide such data will be viewed as a disqualification and thus, we will be unable to provide you with service in the electronic form.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
The owner of the Website and the Administrator of your personal data is the Komunikacja Plus Group, Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership with its registered offices in Warsaw, ul. Pilicka 19, 02-629 Warsaw, registered in the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13 th . Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the numbers KRS: 0000785876, NIP: 5213865904, REGON: 383333390.
To ensure that your personal data will always be processed in a transparent and lawful manner, we have established a Personal Data Protection Inspector in our Company. To contact him, you can write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What sensitive personal data do we process?
We will process the following personal data:
- data specifying your identity and contact details such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, if you send an e-mail;
- data contained in “cookies”, a description of which is included in the cookies Policy.
Rules for the processing of personal data on our Website
Where do we store your personal data?
Your personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA). Each time personal data is sent, it is done so in accordance with the applicable law.
Who will have access to your personal data?
As the administrator of your personal data, we do not transfer, sell or exchange it with other entities, for
In some cases, we may transfer your personal data to selected external entities, however this is solely for the purpose of implementing the services we have defined, such as for technical companies maintaining our Website. We transfer this data only to the extent regulated by the contracts entrusted with the processing of personal data.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
We process your personal data based on your consent. Expressing consent to its transfer is, of course
voluntary, and all consents can be revoked at any time.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
If you use our Website and entrust us with your personal data, we will process it, in order to provide you with service in the electronic form and also in order that our Website functions correctly.
How long will we process your personal data for?
We will process the personal data provided by you:
- for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which you entrusted us with your personal data.
- until you withdraw your consent, if we undertake marketing activities on the basis of consents separately expressed by you
What are your rights regarding our processing of your personal data?
What rights do you have under the provisions of the GDPR?
The right to access data:
You have the right, at any time, to request information about the personal data we store. To obtain such
information, please contact us – we will answer your request, by e-mail.
The right to transfer:
When we process your personal data automatically, on the basis of your consent or contract, you have
the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and readable format. This copy
may be sent to you directly or to another entity indicated by you and relates only to the personal data
that has been provided to us.
The right to correct data:
You have the right to request that your personal data be rectified at any time if it is incorrect and also
the right to supplement incomplete data.
The right to deletion:
You have the right to delete the personal data we process, at any time. However, please remember that
this right is not absolute and, as the administrator, we have the right to refuse to delete your data where
we have a basis for processing it, such as for the purposes of fulfilling a legal obligation or pursuing
claims or defending against claims that may be against us.
The right to object to the processing of data on grounds of legitimate interest:
You have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data to the extent that we
process this data based in the legitimate interests of the administrator. We will then stop processing
your personal data, unless we are able to find a legitimate justification for doing so that will invalidate
your interest or rights. You will of course be notified.
The right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right not to receive direct marketing material, including the preparation of your profile
analysis, which is conducted for the preparation of such material.
The right to restrict processing:
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, at any time, under
the following conditions:
- if you do not agree to the processing of data based on the legitimate interest of the administrator, then
we will limit any processing of such data after verifying that there is such a legitimate interest.
- if you report that the personal data being processed is incorrect, then we will limit any processing of this data until you verify its correctness.
- if the processing is unlawful, you may not agree to the deletion of your personal data but may request a restriction on the use of your personal data instead.
- where we no longer need your personal data, but where it is, nevertheless, still required for a redressclaim or in defence of a claim by a third party.
How to exercise your rights?
We take the protection of your privacy and the correctness of personal data processing very seriously;
for this reason, we have appointed a team of employees solely dedicated to answering questions
related to the above issues.
You may also contact us:
- by emailing us;
- by calling us on:
- +48 22 462 40 30 (Warsaw);
- +48 71 390 79 83 (Wrocław);
- by writing to our offices at the addresses given below:
- ul. Pilicka 19, 02-629 Warsaw;
- Old Stock Exchange Building, Plac Solny 16, Room 414, 50-062 Wrocław;
- Old Stock Exchange Building, Plac Solny 16, Room 414, 50-062 Wrocław;
by contacting the Data Protection Officer, appointed for this purpose, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you think that we are processing your personal data incorrectly, please contact us. Of course, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Cookies are small IT files sent by websites when they are visited. These files are saved on the user’s device when browsing the website. The files used by our website are used for testing the popularity statistics of our website. This helps us determine what elements we can improve, on the site, in order to make it more user-friendly.
Types of cookies used
Cookies, used by the Administrator, are safe for the user’s device; in particular, it is impossible to transfer viruses, or other unwanted or malicious software, to users’ devices by this means. These files allow the software, used by the User, to be identified, thus adapting the website to his/her individual needs. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the device, as well as a unique number.
The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on the user’s device until the end of the current browser session. Information thus stored is then deleted from the device. The session cookies mechanism, during any particular session, does not allow any personal or confidential data from the user’s device to be downloaded;
- permanent cookies: these are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning the device off does not delete them from the user’s device. The mechanism for permanent cookies does not allow any personal or confidential data to be downloaded from the user’s device.
The user can restrict or turn off access to cookie files on his/her device. In such cases, using the Website will still be possible with the exception of functions requiring cookies.
The purposes for which cookies are used
Website configuration, i.e.:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the user’s preferences and optimising the use of the Website service;
- remembering the history of Website pages visited, in order to recommend relevant content;
- font size, Website appearance, etc.;
- configuring selected Website functions correctly, allowing, in particular, the authenticity of the browser session to be verified;
- optimising and improving the performance of services provided by the Administrator.
- Implementing processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the user’s preferences and optimising the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow us to understand the basic parameters of the user’s device and properly display the web page tailored to his/her individual needs.
- Analysing and testing, as well as measuring the internet audience
- creating anonymous statistics to help in understanding how users utilise the Website, since this can improve its structure and content;
- ensuring the safety and reliability of service.
The service administrator uses external cookies and other technologies for the following purposes:
Collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools: Google Analytics and Google Awards
(administrator cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
Options for determining the conditions for storing or accessing cookies.
- The user may, at any time and independently, change cookie settings and specify the conditions for
their storage and how they access the user’s device. Changes to settings, as mentioned in the previous
sentence, can be done by the user via browser settings or service configuration. In particular, these
settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web
browser settings or to inform them whenever cookies are placed on the user’s device. Details on the
options and methods for managing cookie files are available in the software settings, of the web
- The user may delete cookies at any time by using the features available in the web browser which
he/she is using.
- Restricting cookies can affect the availability of some Website functions.
All content, materials and graphic elements, placed on this Website, belong to our Company which is
also the owner of the Website and is protected by copyright.
Copying without our consent is prohibited.